Critics: Peanut Butter With Caffeine Unfit for Kids 专家提醒花生酱含咖啡因不适合孩子 Americans love peanut butter. The average child will eat 1,500 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches before he or she graduates high school, according t

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

AS IT IS 2015-10-06 Ireland, Japan, China Scientists Share Nobel Prize for Medicine 中国、日本、爱尔兰科学家分享今年诺贝尔医学奖 The first of the 2015 Nobel Prizes has been announced. Swedens Nobel Prize committee says the Nobel

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Scientists say a common headache medicine dramatically reduces the risk of developing Parkinson's disease, a physically-disabling brain disorder that mostly strikes elderly adults. In a six-year study of just over 136,000 nurses and health profession

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(三月)

In South Africa, people with HIV are dying because they dont have access to the medicine that would keep them alive. The government has pledged to provide antiretroviral (ARV) drugs to many of the HIV-positive people who need them. The pills bolster

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十一月)

Virtual Reality Applications in Medicine, Security on Horizon 科学家们将虚拟现实技术应用到医学上 For now, virtual reality is still mostly associated with video games. But computer chips that process video images are getting better an

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

Scientists have long known that the skin of frogs contains plenty of powerful germ-fighting substances because of the hostile environments they exist in. 科学家很久以前就知道,由于生存环境恶劣,青蛙的皮肤中含有大量能够对

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗? Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please? 药剂师:当然可以。 Chemist: Certainly. 病人:谢谢。 Patient: Thank you. 药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。 Chemist:You're welcome. We

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1. I need some medicine. 我需要一些药。 还能这样说: I need to buy some medicine. Please give me some medicine. 应用解析: daily needs 日用品; satisfy one's need 满足某人的需要; needs test 经济情况调查 2. I will

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Lois has a headache. The headache started one hour ago. She doesn't know why she has a headache. She never gets headaches. She never gets sick. Lois is a healthy woman. Where did her headache come from? Was it something she ate? Was it something she

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

If we chose to, we could acknowledge that cutoff dates matter. 如果我们拥有更多的选择权,就会发现法定注册时间对起步者非常重要。 We can set up two or even three hockey leagues, divided up by month of birth. 我们可以依

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Resuscitating Lungs for Transplant A study in the journal Science Translational Medicine details a new procedure for making damaged, donated lungs functional, potentially doubling the number of lungs available for transplant. Cynthia Graber reports E

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

DEVELOPMENT REPORT – June 17, 2002: New TB Vaccine to be Tested By Jill Moss This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Scientists are preparing to test the safety of a new vaccine medicine

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

HEALTH REPORT - Finding and Treating Tuberculosis By Karen Leggett Broadcast: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Health Report. Experts on tuberculosis say t

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

medical department; department of internal medicine:内科 surgical department; department of surgery: 外科 pediatrics department: 小儿科 obstetrics and gynecology department: 妇产科 Ophthal

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

medicine; drug; remedy: 药 sleeping pill: 安眠药 contraceptive drugs: 避孕药 tonic: 补药 a medicine for colds: 感冒药 expectorant: 化痰药 anti-cancer drugs; cancer-fighting drugs: 抗癌药

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

NANJING, April 23 (Xinhua) -- At a time when almost every commodity in China is getting more expensive, the dwindling cost of medicine is a rarity. Zhang Jinkui, a hypertension patient, buys medicines from the community health center of his neighborh

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In China, teachers in universities used to be forbidden to start businesses of their own unless they first quit their jobs. But now, in the latest measure to boost technology creation, Shanghai has been the first to lift the ban. University teachers

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

初中英语听力七种预测解题法 听力是语言的接受能力,预测是语言接受能力中最强有力的因素之一。可以说,听力是离不开预测的,如果不善于预测,不能速读选择项,抓不住重点,则会阻碍

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

今天我们要学的词是unknown。 Unknown, 不知道的,没名气的。在星期天美国金球奖颁奖典礼上,影片《贫民百万富翁》包揽了提名的四项大奖。The film features an unknown cast in the story of an orphan boy i

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

大夫:你哪里不舒服? Doctor: What seems to be the problem? 病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的左臂和肘部也被擦伤,并且现在我的肋骨有点痛。 Patien

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇